Share the values of Liberty!
Make a difference in blind people’s lives
There are countless ways to fundraise!
Here are just a few ideas that may work for you
- Host a physical or virtual event – a party, a gathering, a day at the beach – be creative and we are here to support you with ideas!
- Get Active with Liberty – Run the Marathon, Cycle the Bike Odyssey, Race the triathlon and help raise funds for Liberty.
- Fundraise at work – inspire your colleagues, your team, the company you work for to raise funds for Liberty! We can support with on-site visits and demonstrations.
- Fundraise at school – fundraise with your classmates create teams and speak to your class about the importance of inclusion of people with disabilities. Explain how you and your classmates can help a blind person gain their independence, confidence and hope by fundraising for Liberty guide dogs. Liberty Assistance and Guide Dogs educational program for schools “Liberty with a Guide Dog” is approved and accredited by the Ministry of Education. We will be happy to talk to your school Principals and bring our team to your school to present Liberty’s work.
- Fundraise on your Birthday! Instead of receiving presents, fundraise and make a life-changing present to a blind or visually impaired person. You get more by giving.
- Celebrate your Wedding with Liberty– instead of offering the classic bonbonnieres, let us make the perfect Liberty special bonbonnieres. With a personalized message attached on it you are spreading the word, setting an excellent example and making a big difference.
- Fundraise in memory of a loved one. You may also use our donation accounts at a funeral as means of expressing condolences instead of offering flowers to your beloved deceased person.
- Fundraise YOUR WAY! If you do not find those ideas challenging or creative enough for you, you are welcome to create your own! We are here to support you every step of the way, to leave your positive mark in Liberty!